I can connect my own life to Siddhartha because he learns from his father and the other Brahmins, while I learn from my father too and from many, many different teachers.
I can also relate to him because he is a natural leader and so am I. People look up to him, specially his friend Govinda, and listen to him. He most probably has "the voice", like me. What I mean by "the voice", would be the natural ability to lead others. I'm probably not the only one who says something, or orders people and... they just listen. There's always those people who bark orders and are ignored or resented, but with this "voice" is like a tool to lead people effectively. Just say it and they'll listen
Siddhartha is also supposed to be a fast learner, who knows about everything. I am a fast learner, and even though I do not know too much about many different things, I do have a broad knowledge, a little about everything. The Caste system was still on at that type and I can connect that to nowadays because there's still inequality in life, there is a big gap between rich and poor.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario